Do you have a passion for digital marketing that helps ensure people can grow their businesses? Do you put the customer first in the work you do? Does the idea of working for a startup excite you? Look no further than Breeez, Inc. Our digital marketing agency is on a mission to be the best at delivering quality leads to the small business community. Building on the success of our UK sister company (Adtrak), we’re ready to quickly hire our initial team here in Charlotte, North Carolina. We want to build a close-knit team that values collaboration and creativity, and one that teaches and promotes from within – will you join us?
Job Title: Social Marketer
Experience Level: 3-5 years
Managed By: Head of Social Media
This position is for social media marketers with commercial experience, awareness, and industry knowledge. Daily, the position will be researching and writing content for social media clients across a variety of industries and providing detailed information on social campaigns to the client. This can be from swimming pools to world cruises. The ideal candidate will have credible writing skills and experience managing paid social advertising, including budgeting. This position will require the candidate to stay abreast of new tools, practices, and technology in the field and apply them to their accounts and train other staff on implementation. They will be responsible for completing all assigned tasks on time and to a high standard, and for handling medium to large sized clients.
Candidates who are interviewed will be asked to complete a Social Assessment as part of the process.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assist clients and Account Managers in the onboarding process, for example assessing the suitability of a discovery document and providing additional support to complete when needed.
- Execute to a high standard in all aspects of work, across our social setup, management, consultancy, training, and auditing options.
- Manage more involved accounts, creating plans of action to shape the client’s social activity, and providing informative reporting.
- Build successful working relationships with clients, ensuring a full understanding of their business requirements, restrictions, and goals.
- Follow Breeez’s social marketing processes accordingly, updating any management systems, so it can be accessed by head of department, team leader, et al.
- Attend and contribute towards client review meetings, providing clear analysis on reported performance. Delivery will be professional and knowledgeable throughout.
- Work with colleagues to analyze available data and information to identify ways to increase performance and guide the client as to the suitability of more or advanced Social Marketing for their company.
- Handle any problems or issues that arise with Account Managers, clients, and other departments professionally, seeing them through to a satisfactory outcome. This may include acting on behalf of other social marketers, where necessary.
- Accompany and provide subject matter expertise to assist Account Managers at proposal meetings and outline the social marketing proposal to the prospective client, providing as much detail and answering questions as necessary to ensure a clear understanding to all involved. Suggestions given should be considerate of established working processes at Breeez.
- Follow up on any agenda points where the client expressed an interest in and assist the Account Manager with the creation and implementation of a plan to move the account forward.
Training & Mentoring
- Assist the head of department and team leaders in staff training, ensuring that colleagues have understood and are able to apply their learning.
- Mentor identified team members, being a point of contact for their questions/queries, providing guidance and support when preparing for meetings or campaigns.
- When called upon, share your social know-how on products/processes, relevant industry knowledge and advancements to aid others.
- Produce and deliver client-facing training, in a variety of formats including workshops, telephone, videophone, and written guides. These should be considerate of different levels of knowledge and tailored to suit different sectors and requirements, making training relevant.
Research & Development
- Contribute to the advancement of the social marketing service by researching new techniques, theories, tools, processes, and products, in line with the company and department objectives.
- Identify areas of the service that could be improved, either technically or in regards to process, effectiveness, or efficiency, and consider ways in which to develop a solution.
- Document all findings, reporting to line managers and above as required, as well as putting together presentations for delivery to fellow staff.
- Assist in the implementation of new techniques, theories, tools, processes, and products, across the department and company.
- Take responsibility for own personal development, in line with objectives set with Team Leader, ensuring objectives sheet is kept up to date. Additionally, prepare for 1 to 1s, as requested by Team Leader, by filling in the necessary forms.
- You will competently fulfill general work-based duties including but not limited to customer service and enquiry handling, diary management, personal development documentation, and attending team/company meetings.
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- 1.5+ years commercial experience in social marketing (agency/in-house)
- Helping others with learning & development
- Working Knowledge:
- Creative literacy skills and strong command of the English language
- An evolving knowledge of social platforms and their applications for:
- Organic marketing purposes
- Paid advertising purposes
- Analytical and reporting tools
- Data protection & processing
- Content Marketing strategies & processes
- Basic Knowledge:
- Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of CMS systems e.g. WordPress
- Social qualifications e.g. Hubspot, Facebook Blueprint
- Relevant coding knowledge e.g. event tracking
- Compensation: $50,000-60,000 based on experience, plus performance bonuses.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States will be required.
- This is a full-time position working out of our Charlotte, NC office. Remote and hybrid working flexibility is available after an initial 6-month probation period, provided the employee has demonstrated adequate independent working and time management skills.
- Benefits include:
- As a start-up in growth mode, we currently offer a stipend for health, dental, and vision insurance. The $700/month stipend is a taxable benefit and allows the employee to find their own insurance until such time as a company plan is put in place. The stipend will end, regardless of if the employee uses the company plan, once the plan is available.
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- 4 weeks of paid time off (PTO)
- 12 days of company holidays
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below